- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
Ithaca Model 37 Slide Action Shotgun
This gun is the last produced example of the 1,320 City of Los Angeles 200th Anniversary Commemorative shotguns and marked the end of production for this model in 1985. Not until 1996 did Ithaca decide to recommence manufacturing the Model 37 shotgun, with production continuing through 2005.
Ithaca's shotgun lineup once included semi-automatic, single-barrel, side by side, and pump-action models.