- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
Holland & Holland Double Rifle - .465 Nitro Rim cal.
A Holland & Holland double rifle in .500/.465 Nitro Express, this unusual piece has cloisonné enamel and attached gold plates highlighting and embellishing engraving details. The alligator casing is marked to Paigah ruler, Muhammed Moinuddin Khan, Nawab Moin-ud-Doula Bahadur and Amir of Hyderabad and was likely displayed at Bashir Bagh Palace. A classic Maharaja grade piece from the 1920's.