- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms
- The Road to American Liberty
- Seeds of Greatness
- The Prospering New Republic
- A Nation Asunder
- The American West
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt, Elegant Arms
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond
- For the Fun of It
- Firearms Traditions for Today
- William B. Ruger Special Exhibits
- Freedom's Doorway
Holland & Holland Double Rifle - .600 cal.
This firearm is on exhibit at the NRA National Sporting Arms Museum in Springfield, MO.
Holland & Holland was approached by collector/hunter William Feldstein to build rifles based on a .700 cartridge developed by Feldstein and Jim Bell. While H&H had ceased production of .600 Nitro Express rifles, the scaled-up .700 cartridge, in platforms like this Philippe Grifnee engraved double rifle, sparked enough interest in shooters that even production of the .600 Nitro Express rifles resumed.