- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
Michael J. Barrett Miniature Winchester Model 1903 Rifle
This miniature rifle was made by Michael J. Barrett and was donated in memory of Joseph Macewicz.
This miniature Winchester semi-automatic rifle was fired with special ammunition handcrafted for it. Like most miniature arms, the small amount of ammunition crafted for it was quickly expended.