- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
Robert E. Petersen Collection
An amazing grouping of the world's finest firearms including masterpieces of engraving, best British double guns, American classics, historic arms, Gatling guns, and much much more.
The Gatling Gun
These crank operated mechanical machine guns were the most successful early rapid fire military gun.
British Best Guns
British Best Guns - Fine British double barrel rifles and shotguns by firms such as Purdey, Boss, Holland & Holland and Westley Richards. Elegant shotguns and massive elephant guns, many embellished by the world's finest engravers.
Classic American Sporting Arms
Exceptional rifles and shotguns from the major manufacturers and the best custom makers, including exceptional engraving.
Masterpieces of modern firearms engraving, featuring amazing, almost photo-realistic, hand cut bulino engraving.
Exceptional Engraved Handguns
The finest modern engraved Colts, S&Ws and others. Remarkable cased muzzleloading pistols. Includes JFK's Colt, the world's finest howdah pistol, and the remarkable vampire hunter's kit.
Fine European Arms
Exceptional engraved sporting arms, plus Goering's shotgun, Nazi belt buckle pistol, Luftwaffe survival gun, and the first successful semi-auto pistol.