- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
Ljutic Industries Space Gun
This futuristic-looking trap gun includes many innovative features. The loading/ejection port of this single-shot bolt-action gun is on the bottom of the receiver, which both eases loading and enables shooters to catch empty shells for later re-loading. Its straight design channels recoil directly into the shoulder, which reduces muzzle jump, and a pistol grip adds directional control. A grip-mounted button serves as a trigger mechanism, and a speed lock minimizes firing delay. The high rib enables shooters to maintain a "heads-up" stance. The space gun also features interchangeable screw-in choke tubes.
Established in 1955, Ljutic Industries was initially known as the Ljutic Gun Company prior to 1960. The company produced a wide range of smoothbore models - marketing these unusual designs under names like Bimatic, Dynokic, and Dyna Bi Gun. Custom recoil reduction systems and tailored stock treaments are a general part of the Ljutic program.