- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
Holland & Holland Double Rifle - .577 Nitro Express cal.
Fitted inside an oak and leather casing, this Philippe Grifnee engraved .577 Holland & Holland Nitro Express double rifle has its gold background receiver deeply carved with African game species including Cape Buffalo and Rhinoceros.