- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
Holland & Holland Royal Grade Side by Side Double Rifle - .460 G&A cal.
Originally in .458 caliber, converted to the .460 Guns & Ammo caliber. Has a 14¼" stock from a double trigger to a 1" rubber pad. Action has typical large scroll engraving and case colors. The rifle has a 24" barrel.