- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
Purdey Double Rifle - .470 3 1/4" cal.
Ken Hunt engraved with deep carved scenes with extensive gold inlays of African animals. The rifle has a 14-1/4" long stock over a 3/4" covered leather pad. It's essentially in new condition and is cased in a factory oak and leather Purdey case.