- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
Gatling's Battery Gun - .45-.70 cal.
Made by Colt's Pt. Fire Arms Mfg. Co
"Gatling's Battery Gun" marked, with patent dates 1862 through 1872. Marked "From B. Kittredge & Co., Cincinnati Ohio," and used in the Cincinnati Work House from 1877 to 1900, originally wall mounted.