- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms
- The Road to American Liberty
- Seeds of Greatness
- The Prospering New Republic
- A Nation Asunder
- The American West
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt, Elegant Arms
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond
- For the Fun of It
- Firearms Traditions for Today
- William B. Ruger Special Exhibits
- Freedom's Doorway
Holland & Holland Double Rifle - .700 Nitro Express cal.
This firearm is on exhibit at the NRA National Sporting Arms Museum in Springfield, MO.
Holland & Holland built the first .700 Nitro Express rifles and this Philippe Grifnee engraved .700 double rifle, featuring deeply carved African scenes incorporating elephants as the primary subject, can fire a 1000-grain projectile that can generate as much as 15,000 ft-lbs of energy.