- Robert E. Petersen Gallery
- Old Guns in a New World
- The Road to American Liberty
- Seeds of Greatness
- The Prospering New Republic
- A Nation Asunder
- The American West
- The New Prosperity
- An Age of Elegance
- America Ascending
- Ever Vigilant
- For the Fun of It
- Firearms Traditions for Today
- William B. Ruger Special Exhibits
- Freedom's Doorway
William B. Ruger Special Exhibits
Sponsored by William B. Ruger
The seventh rotating exhibit to be featured in the William B. Ruger Gallery is truly a blockbuster. "Hollywood Guns" offers a firsthand glimpse at some of the most famous firearms on the silver screen over the past 70 years.
From the Oscar-winning Western Stagecoach, which made John Wayne a star in 1939, to the Iraq war thriller The Hurt Locker which won Best Picture at the 2009 Academy Awards, and many classics in-between, "Hollywood Guns" spotlights 125 firearms that have thrilled moviegoers for generations.
- Dirty Harry Callahan's .44 Magnum Smith & Wesson Model 29
- The Winchester 1892 carbine that helped make John Wayne a hero
- The suppressed Remington 11-87 used in No Country for Old Men
- Obi Wan Kenobi's lightsaber from Star Wars
Don't miss this rare showcase while it's here. "These guns have never before been seen together," says Museum Director Jim Supica, "and probably never will again."